Helping CFoward champion the role of nonprofits could not be easier.
- First, join CForward and then spread the word to friends and colleagues.
- Then Donate to CForward and help us launch a movement to ensure that every candidate for office provides details about how they will work with nonprofits to help strengthen the American economy. Be generous....we are building this from scratch and need YOUR support.
- Consider Nominating a Candidate. Is there somebody you know, or who your worked with, or support who has a vision that includes nonprofits? Help us find candidates who count.
- Help Choose a Candidate. We are always looking for candidates to support. Do you have someone running for office who understands the nonprofit sector and its connection to the economic rebuild of your community? Nominate them.
- Get a Twitter Account and make sure your account represents your personal opinion. As private citizens, you can help promote candidates that you think have a vision that includes nonprofits.
- Use Twitter to help spread the word about CForward and follow us @CForwardUS. If you like a candidate, tweet about them. Make sure to use #nonprofit, #NP12 and end your post with the #CForward hashtag (Example: Candidate X has a great plan that includes #nonprofits. They have my support. Check them out. #NP12 #CForward). If you read a good article or an op-ed by a great candidate, post the story and use the #CForward hashtag. If a candidate says something dumb, call them OUT and use the #CForward hashtag. Make no mistake--the campaigns watch. If they see that ideas about partnering with #nonprofits attracts positive attention and support, they will follow suit.
- Like the CForward Facebook page.